Sep 22, 2018
Saturday 22nd September 2018
Welcome to Junior B!
The students will need the course books (Happy World 2) as well as the following items:
* 2 regular exercise books - one for COPY and CLASSWORK and the other for DICTATION and HOMEWORK
* a pencil case with 2 sharpened pencils, a rubber, a sharpener, a highlighter,a ruler and some colour pencils (no markers please)
* a simple folder for tests, notices home etc
Classwork (What we did today):
1. Student's Book pg 4 - 17
2. Workbook pg 9, 10, 11
1. Companion pg 8 Copy underlined words 3 times in their exercise book for Copy and Classwork and learn the words for dictation
Words from pg 8: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, season, spring, summer, autumn, winter
2. Workbook Do the exercises on pg 4, 5, 6
Please note: Students should do their homework during the week over 2 or 3 days; they shouldn't try to do it on only one day.
If you need to contact me, you can email me on email@example.com
Wishing us all a great year full of learning and fun!