Dec 19, 2020
Saturday 19th December, 2020
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! May the new year bring us all health and normality. See you all on 9th January 2021!
Please send me a copy of today's dictation to my emai if you haven't already done so. If you can scan it, it is much better for marking.
Please note: I check the students' work and if there are corrections I download, save, make the corrections and then send the document back to you. If there aren't any mistakes, I write ithe mark in my notebook,and send a comment and the mark to the students.
Please note: Please leave all the tests In the students' folders
What we did today:
1. Check copy, reading,+ dictation + homework
2. Pupil's Book pg 49 - pg 51
3. Companion pg 73, 74
4.PB pg 106 New Year
1. Pupil's Book pg 51 Reading 5x
2. Companion pg 21 and 44 Copy the following words in their Copy notebooks 3 x and learn the spelling for dictation:
pg 21 olive, crisps, pizza, cocoa, sausage, sugar, lollipop, vinegar, biscuit, lemon, healthy, meal, snack, vitamin, careful,
pg 44 midnight, candle, firework, celebration, decoration
3. Activity Book pg 41, 42
4. Companion pg 44 ex 1
5. Oral Presentation: Each pupil will talk to the class for about 1-2 minutes about FOOD. They can talk about their favourite food or what they eat during the day etc I do not want them to write a paragraph about it - they can keep notes in their copy book to remind themselves about what they want to say. eg * Breakfast - 8am cereal, milk The purpose is to get the children to talk, not read.
Piease have the children do their homework over the week on 2 separate days, leaving Friday for a quick revision.
Any spelling mistakes should be written out 3x in dictation notebooks.
Feel free to contact me if you need to: My email is firstname.lastname@example.org