Mar 2, 2019
D' CLASS - HOMEWORK ASSIGNED ON 2/3/2019 FOR 9/3/2019
HOMEWORK ASSIGNED ON 2/3/2019 FOR 9/3/2019
1. ENGLISH IN USE - Do the writing exercise on page 115
2. WORKBOOK - Do all the exercises on pages 54, 55, 56
3. COMPANION - Study the words 10.1 - 10.48 on pages 104, 108, 109 for a Dictation. Also do the Vocabulary exercises on page 103 - 104 and the Grammar exercises on page 106
4. QUIZ ON UNIT 9 - To better prepare for this quiz study the vocabulary on Unit 9 from the Companion and also study the Grammar from English in Use Units 17 and 18.
NOTE: 1. Please do not forget to bring your BOOK REVIEW for the people that have not already done so!!! IT was due this week. Do not delay it any further!!!
2. Due to carnival period, on Saturday the 9th we will have a little party in class from 2:30 - 3:00. You can dress up and bring some food or drinks.Music will be provided! No confetti, sprays and strings will be allowed though!!! All the mess created will have to be cleaned up afterwards by you!!!
WORK COVERED ON 2/3/2019
2. Correcting review from Student's Book, Workbook, English In Use
3. Correcting exercises from Workbook and Companion
4. Review Test on Units 7 and 8
5. We completed Unit 9 from the Student's Book
6. We coverd Unit 18 from English In Use