Sep 23, 2023
B Class- Welcome
WELCOME TO B CLASS!!!
Dear Parents and Students welcome to my class!!! Click here to read more about the basic information, books and supplies for this year. Please make sure you download the ebook by following instructions on the first page of Student's Book. In your kids' bags you will also find a companion provided by the school. All books and notebooks need to be labelled with students' names to avoid confusion. For any questions, you can also send me an email (email@example.com).
On Saturday 23/9 we covered:
1. Introductions, essential agreement, get-to know
2. School orientation
3. My Fabulous Holiday (speaking and drawing worksheet)
4. Student's Book: Welcome/ Lesson 1 (pg 4-5: vocabulary and grammar), Welcome/ Lesson 2 (pg 6-7: vocabulary and grammar), Meet the Amazing Kids (pg 8-9: reading comprehension)
5. Grammar: Welcome/ Lesson 1 (pg 4-8: grammar and speaking), Welcome/ Lesson 2 (pg 9-12: grammar and speaking)
6. Intro to the reader/ Parts of a book worksheet
7. Companion/ welcome unit (pg 12-13)
HOMEWORK for Saturday 30/9:
1. Student's Book: practise Reading pg 8-9
2. Grammar: revise the grammar rules of Welcome Lessons 1-2
3. Companion: study pg 5-11 (not for dictation but you should know the meaning of the words)
4. Workbook: pg 4-7 (Always do the workbook activities AFTER you have studied the companion words and grammar rules)
5. Copy (x2) + Dictation: straight, beat, cupboard, fridge, vacuum cleaner, basement, naughty, thirsty, hungry, science, dictionary, experiment, weather, temperature, behind, between, in front of, through
Keep in mind that it is always better to break down homework into smaller parts and do it during the week rather than trying to finish eveyrhting on a Friday afternoon!
Be prepared, be on time, have all your material with you and don't be shy to ask question!!!
Let's have a wonderful year!!!