Sep 26, 2020
A CLASS- Welcome Unit-Lessons 1 & 2
Dear Parents and Students, welcome back to our school!!! On this page you will find information about classwork and homework for A Class as well as important class announcements. You can always contact me via email in the following address: email@example.com
What to bring in class:
1. Amazing English Books (student's book, workbook, grammar and the companion I gave you today)
2. Notebook: 3 notebooks or 1 notebook with 3 subjects (copy, dictation, classwork)
3. Pencil Case with all the necessary supplies. Students are discouraged from sharing pencils, rubbers, etc.
4. Folder for photocopies
We will begin reading the book "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" later on in the year. I will inform you in advance.
In the first page of your Student's Book you will find detailed instructions of how to download your e-book.
On Saturday 26/9 we covered:
1. School orientation
2. Presentation T-shirts (speaking activity)
3. Student's Book: Welcome Lesson 1 (pg 4-5: vocabulary and grammar), Welcome Lesson 2 (pg 6-7: vocabulary and grammar), pg 8-9 (reading comprehension)
4. Grammar: Welcome Lesson 1 (pg 4-7: grammar and speaking), Welcome Lesson 2 (pg 8-11: grammar)
5. Companion: pg 5-7
HOMEWORK for Saturday 3/10:
1. Grammar: study pg 4, 5, 9,10, 11
2. Companion: study pg 5-7
3. Student's Book: practice reading pg 8-9
4. Copy (x2) + Dictation: be quiet, that's right, that's wrong, amazing, autumn, winter, spring, summer, person-people, mouse-mice, child-children
5. Workbook: pg 4-7 (Remember to study the grammar rules and the new vocabulary before doing the exercises)
Remember that school starts at 10 o'clock and the bell for smaller classes rings at 14.57 to avoid overcrowding on the stais and the entrance. Our Classroom is 102 on the first floor.
The school canteen is open again! Pre-ordering is highly recommended. Please see the revelant email you have received.
I hope we have a safe and enjoyful school year!!!
See you all next week!!!